Join the PTSA
PTSA addresses issues that are important to parents, teachers and students. There are so many benefits to joining the Timber Ridge PTSA every year. Our goal is 100% participation!
What membership is:
- Membership means you have a voice and a vote for your kids!
- Membership is a sign of support for all students and staff at Timber Ridge Elementary
- Membership dues help provide funds for both inside & outside the classroom
What it is not:
- Volunteerism – Timber Ridge PTSA loves our volunteers and we always need them, but membership does not equal volunteerism.
- Meetings – PTSA meetings are great, and a place for you to learn school news first and have a chance to vote, but it is not a requirement to attend.
Why Join the PTSA?
- Connects you to a network of parents and teachers in our community and gives you a voice in support of education.
- Keeps you more informed to understand challenges schools face and become part of the solution.
- Boosts children’s well-being. Research has proven kids do better when parents are involved: grades are higher, test scores improve, and attendance increases.
- Makes you a good role model by demonstrating to your children the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy substantial benefits with your WA State and National PTA membership through discounts, offers, and leadership training.
The Washington State PTA has partnered with several companies to offer card-carrying members discounts on certain products, including:
- Great Wolf Lodge
- FedEx Office
- Key Arena/McCaw Hall
- Xfinity Arena at Everett
- Puyallup Fair
- Silverwood Theme Park
- Washington State Fair
- Wild Waves
- And MORE!
Also, many companies offer special promotions for card-carrying members through the National PTA. Here’s a list of them — click here for more details on each promotion:
- Blocks Rock
- Mountain America Credit Union
- Office Deport/OfficeMax
- View MORE!
2022-2023 TRES PTSA Membership can be completed online!
- Annual Individual Membership – $15
- Annual Family Membership – $25