Join the PTSA
PTSA addresses issues that are important to parents, teachers and students. There are so many benefits to joining the Timber Ridge PTSA every year. Our goal is 100% participation from our entire school community!
What is the TRES PTSA?
Parents/guardians, staff, administration, and student dedicated to the advancement of shared goals for the Timber Ridge Elementary
School community including strong community, staff appreciation, parent
education, fundraising to provide grants for teachers, school wide events,
programs and celebrations.
What it is not:
- Volunteerism – Timber Ridge PTSA loves our volunteers and we always need them, but membership does not equal volunteerism.
- Meetings – PTSA meetings are great, and a place for you to learn school news first and have a chance to vote, but it is not a requirement to attend.
Why Join the PTSA?
- Connects you to a network of parents and teachers in our community and gives you a voice in support of education.
- Keeps you more informed to understand challenges schools face and become part of the solution.
- Boosts children’s well-being. Research has proven kids do better when parents are involved: grades are higher, test scores improve, and attendance increases.
- Makes you a good role model by demonstrating to your children the importance you place on education and community service.
- Enjoy substantial benefits with your WA State and National PTA membership through discounts, offers, and leadership training.
Open to all parents, faculty, and all those committed to the health and wellness of the Timber Ridge School community. Family memberships are included as the “S” in PTSA is for students!
2023-2024 TRES PTSA Membership can be completed online!
- Annual Individual Membership – $15
- Annual Family Membership – $25
If cost is a barrier to your involvement, please feel free to complete our membership form here to be considered for a scholarship.
***In the Fall of 2023, Timber Ridge Elementary School PTSA was awarded the Platinum Award from the SVPSTA for an 120% increase year over year in membership. Thank you to all those who have joined.